May is the beginning and ending to all things great! Stay tuned for updates about our clubhouse renovations. Summertime is approaching and, as always, we have lots of summer events and parties planned that you don’t want to miss. Keep studying hard, and good luck on final exams. Don’t forget to use those study techniques from our last academic event. Also, congratulations to all the seniors graduating this month!
- Stay tuned for our remodeled clubhouse coming soon.
- We’re hiring for new CAs right now! Access the application either online at communityassistant.com or come in and do it in the business center.
- We’re leasing fast, so make sure that you’re telling your friends to complete their applications so they can live with you next year.
- Have you ever found it hard to talk to your roommate about issues in your apartment? Remember, our Community Assistants are trained and fully equipped to help you mediate these situations. Make sure you contact them whenever you need help.
Reminders & Updates
- Remember that if a car gets towed from our parking lot, you must contact City Garage & Body Shop at (803) 765-9780.
- Reminder: You must have your ID with you when picking up a package in the office.
- Remember to keep your pets on a leash on the property and to clean up after them.
- Remember that you must always be present with your guest when they visit or use the amenities. Don’t forget to carry your amenities pass with you on the property.
- Keep in mind that quiet hours are from 10 p.m.–8 a.m. Sunday–Thursday, and midnight–9 a.m. Friday–Saturday.
- Glass bottles and pets are not allowed in the pool area as they could be health and safety hazards.
- If you ever find anything left on a shuttle or out in the parking lot, please turn it in to the lost and found in the front office.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Community Events Calendar
Waffle Bar — May 2 @ noon — Come to the office and create your own waffle with various toppings.
Cinco de Mayo Party — May 5 @ 1 p.m. — Come in and make your own tacos and grab a mocktail as you hang out by the pool.
May Flowers — May 8 @ noon — To celebrate the graduating seniors and the end of another great school year, come to the clubhouse and decorate cupcakes like flowers!
Mother’s Day Cards — May 8 @ 4 p.m. — Stop by the office to decorate Mother’s Day cards, and we’ll send them off in the mail.
Spring into Cleanliness — May 9 @ 1 p.m. — In honor of the spring weather, bring in any clothes you don’t want to the office, and we’ll donate all collected items to Goodwill.
Summer Sundaes — May 25 @ 1 p.m. — Come to the clubhouse to create your own ice cream float or sundae.
Memorial Day Barbecue — May 28 @ 1:30 p.m. — Join us for a barbecue and outdoor games by the pool to celebrate Memorial Day.