July is bittersweet as we prepare to say goodbye to some of our wonderful residents. On a good note, we can smell the clubhouse renovations coming, so stay tuned for more details. As always, we’ll be hosting some great events this month, like the Trash to Treasure event for new and gently used items. It’s never too early to prepare for the upcoming school year, so don’t forget to start planning your semester and reviewing your syllabus. Good luck on final exams to everyone taking summer classes.
Keep your thermostat set to auto to help decrease your chances of receiving overages.
Reminders and Updates
We have basketballs and volleyballs in the office to check out with an ID.
Keep yourself and your fellow residents safe by entering and exiting through the correct gates.
If you are looking to release your apartment for the summer, make sure you call the office for more information on how to do so.
An overnight guest can only stay for up to three consecutive nights, then they must leave for at least 24 hours. You can have a guest stay for up to nine nights within one month.
Use the move-out guides to help you prepare to move out.
Glass bottles and pets are not allowed in the pool area.
Boats are not allowed on the property.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
DIY Koozies — July 10 from 2–3:30 p.m. — Bring your roommate to the clubhouse and get creative!
Healthy and Hydrated — July 18 from 1–3 p.m. — Replenish your body with some fruit-infused water and fruit salad.
Poppin’ Popsicles — July 22 from 3–4:30 p.m. — Stay cool this summer by making your very own cool and flavorful popsicles.
Root Beer Float — July 25 from 1–3:30 p.m. — Join us to sip on some cool root beer floats.
Trash to Treasure — July 25–27 — Drop off any unwanted items and pick up items that other residents have dropped off.
Move-Out Day Snacks — July 31 @ 8:30 a.m. — As we say goodbye, stop by the office to grab some snacks.