We hope you’re all getting ready for the April showers that bring May flowers! Similar to the showers are all the exams at the end of the month. Don’t forget: If you’re planning to take summer classes, registration is coming up soon. We would love to help take your mind off the stress, so we’ll be having a ton of events throughout the month directed toward relieving your stress! Additionally, we have a lot of great community upgrades coming soon, including faux wood floors in the apartments and new Dell computers in the business center.
REMINDER: Our rates could be changing very soon, so if you’re still thinking about renewing, make sure you call the office and see if you still qualify for preferred resident renewal rates in your same bed space!
Get ready for that famously hot Columbia weather!
— 21 Oaks
- If you are having any issues with your air conditioner, make sure you cut it off and the fan on so that maintenance can handle the issue as quickly as possible.
- Maintenance recommends leaving your AC at 76 degrees for the best results.
- Help us keep our community clean by throwing away trash in the appropriate bins after those Gamecock celebrations!
- Don’t forget: We are pet friendly. All you have to do is come to the office and get those new kitties and puppies registered.
- In order to keep traffic accidents to a minimum, we must go in and out the appropriate gates. Anyone caught going in or out of the incorrect gate can and will be fined accordingly!
Reminders & Updates
- Our new office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–5 p.m.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month. On the 6th day, your rent is considered late and subject to late fees.
- The Resident Portal is up and running on our new website. If you have any issues setting up your account, remember to try putting your first and middle name in the “First Name” box. If you have any further issues, call the front office and we can send your login information.
- If you ever have any issues with your internet or cable, call Pavlov at (888) 472-8568 or email them at email@example.com.
Community Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesdays — Every Wednesday in April, we’ll have a different wellness event for you!
Yoga Session — Wednesday, April 19 @ 4 p.m. — Join us in the yoga room for some relaxed fun! Sign-up sheets will be in the office so that we can make sure we have enough room for everyone to get their Zen on!
Eat Dirt for Earth Day — Friday, April 21 @ noon — Celebrate Earth Day with us in the office and learn how to make dirt cups with Oreos!
Healthy Grocery Bingo — Wednesday, April 26 @ 3 p.m. — Bring your best bingo faces and join us in the office for the chance to win awesome grocery prizes! This will include healthy snacks and ingredients to make entire healthy meals from home.
Giant Egg Hunt — Friday, April 28 — Starting at 11 a.m., there will be eggs hidden all over the property! The majority of them will have candy, but some will have huge prizes redeemable at the office!
USCPD Hosted Self-Defense Class — Sunday, April 30 from 1-3 p.m. — All month, you and your roommates will be able to sign up for self-defense lessons taught by our very own USCPD! Also, everyone who participates will receive a cool take-home gift!
Live. Learn. Succeed!
We’re excited to announce a new career success portal exclusively for our residents! This service includes job search tools, instant job alerts and matches, online career management, resume development, social media development, company research, interview skills, career assessments, document libraries, and online workshops for career transition. Candidates who use this service report finding jobs three times faster than average! To access this service, simply log in to your resident portal and sign up for a free account. We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your potential!
Sign up today at http://bit.ly/cacareerportal.