Welcome home to all of our new residents! We hope you settle in comfortably in your new home! We’re excited for the new opportunities coming and the wonderful community we’re going to build this year. Don’t forget to use the Get to Know Your Roommate sheet in your move-in folder to help your learn about your roommates. The clubhouse renovations are coming sooner than you think, so stay tuned for more details. Get ready for this upcoming school year at our Planning for Success event. Good luck this semester, and don’t forget to have fun!
- Welcome home to our new residents!
- Come by the office and say hi to our new Leasing Manager, Kensly Hilton, and our new Community Assistant, Harold Summers Jr.
- Join us at our Meet the Community Assistants event to get to know your zone’s Community Assistant.
- Stay tuned for our remodeled clubhouse coming soon.
Reminders & Updates
- Remember that if a car gets towed from our parking lot, you must contact City Garage & Body Shop at (803) 765-9780.
- For all new residents, don’t forget to turn in your unit condition form within 72 hours.
- Remember that any social gatherings cannot exceed 10 visitors in your apartment at a time.
- We are not responsible for any personal belongings lost or broken on the property. Please remember to refer to your lease for safety tips when parking your car and leaving belongings in it.
- The Future Resident Parking and Management Staff Parking spots are both considered visitor spots after office hours. Cars must be removed by the time the office opens the following day.
- Remember that you must always be present with your guest when they visit or use the amenities. Do not forget to carry your amenities pass with you on the property.
- With classes starting back up, be sure to check your schedule with our shuttle schedule. Our shuttle does not run after 6:30 p.m.
Whether it’s your first year living with us or you’ve renewed your lease for another year, we’re so excited to have you as a resident at our community this year! At Campus Advantage, our purpose is to serve and inspire our employees and our residents to achieve their full potential.
Our team has been working hard preparing for the upcoming year, and we can’t wait to share all of the wonderful things we have in store. If you haven’t yet, please take the time to complete the Customize Your Experience Survey at http://CustomizeYourExperience.com, and let us know what kinds of things you want to see at your community this year.
Our goal is not just to provide you with a place to live, but with an experience that’s great value, hassle free, and fun. If at any time you don’t feel like you are receiving this experience, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We truly value your feedback. We hope that we are able to serve and inspire you well this coming year and help you to achieve your full potential!
Community Events Calendar
Moonlight Breakfast — August 20 @ 7 p.m. — Meet us in the clubhouse for some late-night breakfast.
Meet the Community Assistants — August 21 @ 1 p.m. — Get to know your zone’s Community Assistant, and get some helpful tips and information to help you have a successful year at 21 Oaks.
Float and Flick — August 21 @ 8 p.m. — Come and chill with us as we watch a movie poolside.
Culture Night — August 22 @ 2 p.m. — Put your taste buds to the test as we sample a variety of different snacks and drinks from different countries around the world.
Roommate Social — August 23 @ 5 p.m. — Bring your roommates out for an evening of painting and karaoke.
Planning for Success — August 24 @ 1 p.m. — Bring your planner and your school schedule to help set yourself up for a year of success.